AP-Magazine.com | Manufacturers & Suppliers

Brake Drum

Supplier Details

Danaher Auto Spare Parts Co. Ltd

Danaher Auto Spare Parts Co. Ltd

[ China ]

Business Type:

Exporter ,Manufacturer

Online Showroom: All Products
Other Similar Products from this Supplier
View this Supplier's Website

Brake Drum
Products Name: Brake Drum
Brand Name: DANAHER
Place Of Origin: China
Certification: ISO 9000/9001/9004/19011: 2000   QS-9000   ISO/TS 16949
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Minimun Order Quantity: 100 PCS
Package: Box+Pallet
Delivery Date: 45 days
Type of Market: OEM

Products Information:

Products Name:Brake Drum

Features Specifications:Our manufacture is operated under strict quality control system of ISO9002 & QS9000 & VDA6.1, 100% inspection for material and structure and dimension and dynamic balance and trace. Mechanical property 1) Tensile strength: 210Mpa 2) Hardness: HB187 - 241 3) Statement of graphite: 90% of the graphite is lamella, remainder are no more than 10%, lamella graphite mostly is type "A" 4)Length of graphite: According to ASTM A247 4 grade - 5 grade 5)Pearlite: More than 90%

Manufacturer Introduce:

Company Name: Danaher Auto Spare Parts Co. Ltd
Business Type: Exporter ,Manufacturer
Main Product: Brake Pads
Number of Employees: 80-99 People
Main Markets: Eastern Europe
North America
Mid East/Africa
Central/South America
Asia
Western Europe
Australasia
Address: 2902, Tower A New Century Plaza,1 South Taiping Road,Nanjing,jiangsu,China
Tel: 86-25-84710672/86-25-84710193
Fax: 86-25-84710673
Contact: Ms Yin, Melody

Related Products

  • Brake Drum Brake Drum
  • Brake Drum Brake Drum
  • Brake Drum Brake Drum
  • Brake Drum Brake Drum
  • Brake Drum Brake Drum
  • Brake Drum Brake Drum
  • Brake Drum Brake Drum
  • Brake Drum Brake Drum
  • Brake Drum Brake Drum
  • Brake DrumBrake Drum(CH-07B102 )
  • Brake DrumBrake Drum(34 21 1 158 556)
  • Brake DrumBrake Drum(34 21 1 158 556)
  • Brake DrumsBrake Drums(42431-26190)