AP-Magazine.com | Manufacturers & Suppliers

Zhejiang Panrong Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Zhejiang Panrong Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Zhejiang Panrong Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
  • Auto Brake Hose

    Auto Brake Hose

  • Auto Brake Hose

    Auto Brake Hose

About Us

Zhejiang Panrong Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is specialized in producing automobile and motorcycle brake hose assemblies. Founded in 1997, our company covers an area of 25,000 square feet. Relying on advanced production and testing equipment, and elites in the industry, we can ensure the stability, reliability and quality of our products. Moreover, we strictly implement ISO9001 Quality Assurance System. In 2006, all our brake hoses attained CCC and TS16949 certification, and our company is now wait for the approval of DOT certification.
Our company expands the production of brake hoses in addition to supporting the FAW, such as Nanjing Automobile Host Computer Factory. Furthermore, we can provide OEM and processing services. At present, our products have been exported to more than 70 countries and regions, becoming a domestic export leader in automobile brake pipe assemblies. Our company holds a large market share, particularly in Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
We supply 30% OEM brake hose assembly. More important, in the aspect of quality,we trate the rest 70% AM brake hose assembly with the former's standard!
Companyaim: Foresee the future by continuously chase after the high quality!

Contact Us

Company Name:Zhejiang Panrong Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.

Business Type:Manufacturer

Product:SAE J1401 brake hose,FMVSS 106 auto hydraulic brake hose,SAE J1402 auto pneumatic brake hose,nylon hose assembly,automobile chassis pipeline joints,SAE 100R1/2 rubber hose,SAE J844 pneumatic coil pipe,air brake hose,nylon PA11 PA12 pipe,SAE J188 power steering hose hose,brake parts,oil pipe,brake hose assembly,DOT tube assembly,brake tube,SAE J514 brake hose fitting,DIN hose adapter hose end hose fitting hose kit,auto brake hose,brake parts,cluch hose

Number of Employees:101-500 People

Main Markets:North America
South America
Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia
Africa
Oceania
Mid East
Eastern Asia
Western Europe

Address:No.11 Yugui Road, Chengxi New District, Xicheng, Yongkang, Zhejiang, China

Tel: 86-579-87384466

Mobile Phone: 13967922466

Fax: 86-579-87270123

Contact:Mr. ERIC JIA

About Us|Advertising|Magazine Subscription|Terms and Conditions|Privacy Policy|Site Map|Friendly Link|Contact Us

Other Sites:Auto Parts | Plastic Source | Fastener Source | Food Machinery | Packaging Machinery | Hand Tool | Machine Tools
Copyright © 2011 Asia-Pacific Trade News Magazine All Rights Reserved.